Christopher is three! We celebrated with birthday pancakes and a blessing from Chris and me before a boatload of presents and a trip with my mom and sister to check out Hillsdale.
I considered asking Christopher the Proust questionnaire but I settled for googling some kid interview questions instead. Two considerations: 1) Chris was putting together Christopher’s new balance bike while I asked these questions. 2) He still has some you/I pronoun confusion, which I preserved for authenticity’s sake. 😉
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What’s your favorite thing to watch?
4. What’s your favorite outfit?
Your knight costume AND construction worker costume AND pirate costume
5. What sport do you like best?
6. What song do you like to sing?
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
8. Who is your best friend?
9. What do you want to be when you grow?
A construction worker
10. What is your favorite book?
Frog and Toad
11. What are you really good at?
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
A train and…an airplane
13. What is your best memory?
14. What would you buy if you had $1000?
15. What food do you not like?
A banana’s gross
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be?
[plays with his new space shuttle] A space shuttle
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
18. Who is your biggest hero?
19. What do you like to do best with your friends?
20. What do you hope you’ll get to do before your next birthday?